Please find information below about the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting. If you are a public relations professional looking for meeting information, please see our For PR Professionals page.
- Deadline to Apply for ASCO Media Credentials and/or Register to Attend the Meeting In Person (please note: all reporters with approved media credentials will be provided online-only registration for the meeting): Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Regular Abstracts, including Publish Only Abstracts, Released: Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET
- Late-Breaking Abstracts, including Plenary Abstracts, Released: 7:00 AM CT/8:00 AM ET on the day of the abstract's scientific presentation
- LIVE, Embargoed Virtual Press Briefing Highlighting Proceedings I Abstracts: Thursday, May 26, 2022, at 12:00 PM ET (Reporters must have approved ASCO media credentials to participate)
- LIVE, Virtual and In-Person Press Briefings Highlighting LBAs: Press briefings will be held in Chicago Friday-Monday of the Annual Meeting (a virtual component will be available for reporters covering the meeting remotely); view the detailed schedule
Apply For or Renew ASCO Media Credentials to Access Embargoed Materials
Visit ASCO's Media Headquarters to apply for media credentials, access embargoed meeting information, and locate virtual press briefing login information. For questions about how to navigate the site, please contact ASCO Media Registration.
Attend the Meeting In Person
The 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting will have a working newsroom for reporters who meet ASCO's criteria for obtaining media credentials. We are currently accepting registration requests to attend the meeting in person. If you are interested in attending the meeting in person, please email ASCO Media Registration. More detailed information about the Press Room hours and location will be posted here in the weeks leading up to the meeting.
Important: All in-person attendees at the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting must be fully vaccinated at the time of the Meeting. Please review the Health and Safety page for more detailed information, as well as ASCO's attendee policies.
- Meeting Website
- Annual Meeting Program Guide
- Annual Meeting Program by Day
- Annual Meeting Program by Track
- Health and Safety Information
- Information on Chicago Transportation Options
2022 Press Releases
Press releases related to the Annual Meeting will be posted as the embargoes lift and can be accessed here. Credentialed reporters can log in to view embargoed press releases.
- Cancer.Net: Oncologist-approved cancer information
- Virtual Press Room: Repository of third-party press releases on Annual Meeting abstracts