- Early December: Abstract titles and Press Program announced
- January 17, 2023, at 5:00 PM (ET): Embargo lifts and regular abstracts are released on ASCO's Meeting Library; Late-Breaking Abstracts (LBAs) will be released at 7:00 AM (PT) on their day of presentation at the meeting
- January 19-21, 2023: ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
Apply For or Renew ASCO Media Credentials to Access Embargoed Materials
ASCO's Media Headquarters is where you can apply for media credentials* and access embargoed meeting information. For questions about how to navigate the site, please contact ASCO Media Registration. If you have approved ASCO media credentials and would like to attend the meeting in person, send your request to Rachel Cagan.
*If you covered the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting, you have already been credentialed by ASCO and will have access to the embargoed meeting information.
Reporters with approved ASCO media credentials will also have access to the following resources (email notifications will be distributed as these resources are made available):
- Embargoed press materials
- Meeting presentations, posters, and slides via ASCO's Meeting Experience (additional registration for the meeting is not required)
- Interviews with study authors and ASCO Experts
- A working newsroom to cover the meeting in person in San Francisco