- Mid-January 2023: Abstract titles and Press Program announced
- February 13, 2023, at 5:00 PM (ET): Embargo lifts and regular abstracts are publicly released on ASCO's website; Late-Breaking Abstracts (LBAs) will be released at 7:00 AM (PT) on their day of presentation at the meeting
- February 16-18, 2023: ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium in San Francisco, CA, and online
Apply For or Renew ASCO Media Credentials to Access Embargoed Materials
ASCO's Media Headquarters is where you can apply for media credentials* and access embargoed meeting information. For questions about how to navigate the site, please contact ASCO Media Registration. If you would like to attend the meeting in person in San Francisco, reach out to Rachel Cagan directly for more information.
*If you covered the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting, you have already been credentialed by ASCO and will have access to the embargoed meeting information.
Reporters with approved ASCO media credentials will also have access to the following resources (email notifications will be distributed as these resources are made available):
- Embargoed press materials
- Meeting presentations, posters, and slides via ASCO's Meeting Experience (additional registration for the meeting is not required)
- Interviews with ASCO Experts and study authors
- A working newsroom and satellite filming locations at the meeting in San Francisco