A membership in the American Society of Clinical Oncology and Association for Clinical Oncology will connect you to a multidisciplinary, global network of nearly 50,000 oncology professionals. Our members' unique knowledge and experience have made the Society the leading resource for best practices in clinical oncology research and academic and community practice.
Some of the Top Benefits of Membership
Domestic oncologists can receive significantly discounted membership to the Safehaven Wellbeing Program. Explore this well-being benefit more and hear from the experts, in the Safehaven Overview Webinar.
- Discount on annual or longer individual UpToDate® subscriptions, with additional savings for resident and student members
- Free or discounted access* to ASCO’s premier oncology publications, including Journal of Clinical Oncology and JCO Oncology Practice
- Savings of up to 50% on registration fees for the ASCO Annual Meeting and co-sponsored Symposia
- Submit meeting abstracts and sponsor the work of your colleagues for the ASCO Annual Meeting*
- FREE or discounted access* to ASCO Education Digital Courses – Oncology Topics, Tumor Boards, Expert Answers
- 20% discount on all other ASCO professional assessment and patient education products
- Exclusive networking opportunities, with access to the ASCO Membership Directory, myConnection, ASCO’s LinkedIn group, and ASCO Connection
- Eligibility to volunteer, join ASCO Committees, and vote in ASCO elections*
*Benefits vary by membership category. Learn more in the membership category information below.
The Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.