Select a Guideline
You can also access ASCO guidelines with the tap of your finger via our app, pocket cards, and podcast:
- Download the free ASCO Guidelines App for iPhone/iPad or Android.
- Access ASCO Guideline Pocket Cards, members are eligible to receive free digital access.
- Subscribe to the ASCO Guidelines Podcast Series on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts, with episodes available the same day as guideline publication.
Submit new evidence for published guidelines via our online form.
ASCO guidelines are reviewed for their currency and validity on a regular basis. We note the current guideline status on each page as Current, Affirmed, Review in Progress, or Archived. Please find a brief description of these terms below:
- Current: The guideline was published within the last 3 years. The recommendations are current, accurate and valid.
- Affirmed: The guideline was published more than 3 years ago and the recommendations are current, accurate and valid.
- Review in Progress: The guideline is being assessed for currency or an update is in progress. The status of the guideline and recommended care options may change as a result.
- Archived: The guideline-recommended care options are no longer current or valid. This guideline should be used for historical purposes only.