The following resources are provided to support physician investigators and research staff with conducting and managing clinical trials. The ASCO Research Community Forum, representing a range of community research stakeholder groups, initially compiled this list to help make it easier for research teams to find needed resources. This library of resources is not exhaustive and will be updated periodically. If you have suggestions for content to add or update, please email ASCO's Research team.
The library is available as a free downloadable PDF to facilitate searching for content.
At-a-Glance summaries offer best practices, tips, considerations, and helpful resources on topics related to conducting and managing clinical trials. Click any of the items below to download for free. If printing the summaries, select "fit to page" for best results.
- NEW: Sexual and Gender Minority Inclusion in Clinical Trials
- NEW: Building a Research Program
- NEW: Making the Case for Oncology Research
- Contract Negotiations for Clinical Trials
- Insurance Coverage of Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trial Staffing Considerations
- Quality Assessment of Clinical Trial Sites
- Clinical Trial Workload Assessment Strategies
Connect with Colleagues
Join the Online ASCO Research Forum to engage and network with colleagues, share best practices, and access resources. Note: Access to the online forum requires an ASCO.org account, which is free and easy to create.
For More Information
If you have any queries, please email ASCO's Research team.